Do you feel like you’re just plodding through life, stuck in the same worries and failing to experience joy?
It’s not hard for that to happen in the hum of daily life. That’s because your brain is like a sponge, absorbing your day-to-day life and trying to make sense out of it. Do you feel like:
- You think the same thoughts over and over again?
- You're worrying about what people might think of you?
- You're constantly worrying about the future (today, tomorrow, ten years from now), even when you're on holiday?
- Your life is filled with little that really matters?
- You're trying to control life by contemplating all kinds of scenarios, like your life is a game of chess?